- “we”, “our” and “us” means SIG Trading (Ireland) Limited (a company registered in Ireland under registration number is 250221) whose registered office is at SIG House, Ballymount Retail Centre, Dublin 24, D24 ED81.
- “you” and “your” means a user or viewer of the website at http://www.sig.ie (the “Website“).
2.2 There are additional terms that also apply to your use of the Website:
3. Your obligations
3.1 You agree not to:
- use the Website or access it for any fraudulent or unlawful purpose;
- interfere with or disrupt the operation of the Website or access to it;
- transmit or otherwise make available in connection with the Website or access to it any virus, worm, Trojan horse, time bomb, spyware, or other computer code, file, or programme that is harmful or invasive or may or is intended to damage or hijack the operation of, or to monitor the use of, any hardware, software, or equipment;
- restrict or inhibit the ability of any other person to access or use the Website;
- modify, adapt or translate any portion of the Website, or remove, obscure or modify any copyright, trade mark, or other proprietary rights notice from the Website; and
- use any robot, spider, search/retrieval application or other manual or automatic device to retrieve, index, “scrape,” “data mine,” or in any way gather or reproduce the Website or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website.
3.2 Unauthorised use of the Website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
4. Legal disclaimers
4.2 The content of the Website is for your general information and use only and we may change the content at any time without notice to you. You acknowledge and agree that the Website is made available to you on an “as is” basis, and that the operation of the Website is dependent upon the proper and effective functioning of the internet and other third party equipment and services.
4.3 We exclude to the fullest extent permissible by law all express or implied warranties, representations, conditions or terms, including, without limitation:
- that access to the Website will be uninterrupted or error-free;
- that the Website or the computer server from which the Website are made available, are free of viruses or other harmful components
- that the Website and any of the content contained in or delivered via the Website is suitable for your needs, or fit for any purpose you are using it for; and
- that any of the content contained in or delivered via the Website or otherwise made available in connection with the Website is accurate, error-free, complete, reliable, suitable or up to date.
4.4 It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through the Website meet your specific requirements.
4.5 Subject to clause 1, we will not be liable to you for any loss of profits, loss of revenues, loss of business, loss of goodwill, loss of data or any indirect, consequential or special loss or damage.
5. Intellectual property
5.1 The intellectual property rights in the Website and copyright in all material stored, displayed and accessible on the Website is either owned by us or duly licensed to us by third parties (including without limitation the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics of the Website). All such rights are reserved.
5.2 You must not modify any paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs or graphics separately from any accompanying text.
5.3 Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as authors of content on the Website must always be acknowledged.
5.4 All trademarks reproduced on the Website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the Website.
6. Linked websites
6.1 From time to time, the Website may also include links to other third party websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse such third party websites. We do not review such third party websites and you acknowledge and agree that:
- we have no responsibility for such websites, including the terms on which such websites are made available and the privacy policies of such websites, and we do not control their content or availability;
- we make no representation, warranty or condition, either express or implied, in relation to any goods or services or information received from such websites; and
- if you access any such websites, you do so entirely at its own risk.
8. Governing law and jurisdiction
Valid as of 25-05-2018
Have a Query?
If you have a query regarding any of our products or services, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us.